Thursday, March 7, 2013

Almost there...halfway at least!

We're getting closer to 20 weeks! YAY! We had an appointment this week, and everything looked good. We'll find out whether we are buying pink or blue in the next few weeks...if he or she cooperates.

We had a wonderful surprise yesterday with a snow day. While most of our coworkers literally saw no snow, we had snow fall most of the day. Although it is quickly melting, it was still nice to have something this year. Most people are mad that we had a whole day just for rain, but we didn't really see that! I didn't feel so great yesterday, and I am home today with a sore throat and earaches. I don't know if this is going to turn into something else or not, but prayers are much appreciated that I can kick this soon and protect this baby along the way.

I felt bad taking off today because there are a bunch of other people out too, but it was really the only day the rest of the quarter that I could possibly take off. I just have to make it through the next 3 weeks, and we will have 10 glorious days off from work! While it will more than likely be spent working on the new curriculum and getting the nursery ready, it is still 10 days without students, hopefully extra sleep, and relaxing to prepare for the last quarter of the school year.

Supposedly, I was supposed to get more energy this trimester, but I haven't seen too much of that yet. I have been able to say up a little bit later (8:30PM!), but I am exhausted before the school day is even over, and on days off, I cannot sleep past 8AM. Maybe this will improve. I'm just thankful to not be throwing up like I was. I still get nauseous regularly, but now it is if I don't eat enough or eat regularly. My work schedule just does not afford me the ability to eat regularly, but once the students know, maybe!

Well, it's back to trying to be somewhat productive while also resting so I can go back to work for Friday and at least pretend that I feel better for the day.

No comments: