I haven't posted in a bit because we are starting to get on an actual schedule! I cannot believe that Olivia is almost 2 months old. Where did this time go? She is starting to be less of a "lump" and more of her personality is shining through.
She smiled for the first time at 5 weeks. It was pure perfection! She was only smiling during the middle of the night feedings at first, but now, she typically smiles at everyone all times of the day!
I have not encountered too much of the following yet, but this is how I feel about parenting advice from other people...thanks Grumpy Cat!
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Monday, September 9, 2013
Little miss O had her first professional photo shoot last week. You can see the sneak peek pictures on Stevie's Blog here.
All in the same week, Olivia had many firsts. Her biggest one was her first real bath...
|she wasn't too sure at first but didn't cry|
|in the end, she loved it! She loves having her hair washed!|
|she has already grown out of all of her newborn pjs|
|many people are saying she doesn't like Disney...lies!|
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
- I'm SO freakin' tired
- my house is dirty
- my baby is beautiful! don't believe me? see below!
- Moses wants to return her
- most of the time I love her more than anything, but there are some moments that I want to return her too
- I only get to breast feed, declutter my house, and maybe do some laundry each day
- I miss my job and my coworkers
- I'm sad that I missed the first day of school
- breastfeeding and pumping literally control everything I get to do in a day; if I go anywhere during the day, I don't get to pump and my supply for back-to-work is jeopardized
- I'm down 25 lbs. pre-pregnancy and have already had to buy new pants
- I still have 9 weeks left, but I already don't want to leave her when I go back to work
- my husband is AMAZING and does absolutely everything that I can't get to, but I worry how anything will get done when he goes back to work
- have I said that I miss my coworkers? oh yeah, I'll say it again!
That's enough for now, time to eat dinner (hopefully, while it's hot) and maybe squeeze in a nap before she's awake again! For now, here's some pics until the next blog post...
|Moses spends every feeding in the nursery with me...he's SO tired|
|my cute little naked baby!|
|learning new things on her Nemo play gym|