- I'm SO freakin' tired
- my house is dirty
- my baby is beautiful! don't believe me? see below!
- Moses wants to return her
- most of the time I love her more than anything, but there are some moments that I want to return her too
- I only get to breast feed, declutter my house, and maybe do some laundry each day
- I miss my job and my coworkers
- I'm sad that I missed the first day of school
- breastfeeding and pumping literally control everything I get to do in a day; if I go anywhere during the day, I don't get to pump and my supply for back-to-work is jeopardized
- I'm down 25 lbs. pre-pregnancy and have already had to buy new pants
- I still have 9 weeks left, but I already don't want to leave her when I go back to work
- my husband is AMAZING and does absolutely everything that I can't get to, but I worry how anything will get done when he goes back to work
- have I said that I miss my coworkers? oh yeah, I'll say it again!
That's enough for now, time to eat dinner (hopefully, while it's hot) and maybe squeeze in a nap before she's awake again! For now, here's some pics until the next blog post...
|Moses spends every feeding in the nursery with me...he's SO tired|
|my cute little naked baby!|
|learning new things on her Nemo play gym|