Friday, October 11, 2013

2 Months of Crazy

Two months have now come and gone, and it's been one crazy ride. Some days are happy and wonderful and others I want to run and hide from all of the screaming. As much as I cannot wait to go back to work and see friends and students, I am going to miss my baby girl. I feel like someone with bipolar disorder these days! Here's a bit of what we've been up to...

this sums up most days
love this one!
2 month photos...a little calmer than last month
too sweet!
too many super cute outfits to wear before it gets cold
I've been a little stir crazy some days, so I made some free JibJab videos for my family. Here's the Thanksgiving one and here's the Halloween one. They are pretty funny!!!

I'm hoping that my last month at home will be fun, full of new developments with little O, and productive. For now, back to my goals for the day: laundry, cleaning a bit, and maybe a nap. Happy weekend!

No comments: